About Eugene Marinelli
- 📈 I'm an angel investor and a partner at Conversion Capital investing in and advising technology startups. I've personally invested in these companies, and they are hiring.
- 🦄 I was Cofounder and CTO of Blend, a lending platform that processes billions in loans per day for institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank. I helped build the company to over $1B in value and 400 people.
- 🏋️♂️ I'm a competitive powerlifter.
- 👩❤️👨 I'm married to Jane Marinelli. We're based in Austin, TX.
- 🤖 I was a software engineer at Palantir and studied computer science at Carnegie Mellon.
Talks & Press
- 2020-05-15 Conversion Capital Targets $50M For Fund Aimed At Solving Challenges Born Out Of COVID-19
- 2018-03-20 CMU Entrepreneurs of the Bay Area Interview
- 2017-09-26 Blend Wants To Bring The $2 Trillion Mortgage Market To The Modern Era
- 2017-02-02 A 29-year-old tech founder named to the Forbes '30 Under 30' list shares his best entrepreneurship advice
- 2017-01-01 Forbes 30 Under 30 - Finance 2017
- 2016-10-18 FinDEVr 2016
- 2014-07-01 HousingWire Rising Stars 2014
- 2012-06-22 Two Genius Coders Just Got $2.5 Million From Peter Thiel And Andreessen Horowitz For Their Startup, Blend Labs